We are looking for energetics and aspirants who are encouraged to develop teaching career.
- Conducting class.
- To carry out administrative duties such as keeping student registers and attendance recordspreparing classroom resources, following up students.
- Prepare class meterials, progress reports, record of work done, and formative assessment results within given time frames
- To undertake any other related duties as requested by authority
- BA (Hons) in English/ A' Level
- Minimum Band Score 7.0 in IELTS/ good score in PTE
2-3 years of teaching experience in related field is preferred
Females are encouraged to apply.
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Presentation and Teaching Skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Good intercourse, relation and ability to work in a team
- The efficiency of innovation
- Flexibility over working hours
- Open minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
Job Nature: Full time
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Candidates can apply according to the vacancy.Send your CV along with a cover letter narrating why you think yourself suitable for the position.
Candidate can apply online or Send CV to email@example.com by 5th November 2018